How to: Install & Use JukeCD Software 5.2
JUKECD 5.2 software by Low Profile
Load your JukeCD 5 Software into your computer. If you have a problem getting your software to load, there are instructions on the back of the CD jacket that will help you get it loaded. Follow the installation instructions on the screen when you have it installed it will ask you for the License Code number. This is the number underneath the sticker on the back of the CD jacket. Go ahead and enter your license code so you can activate your software. Don’t forget to mail in your registration card. The software also has a help menu that you can get to by pressing F1.
Loading CD’s into Inventory:
1. Select (New CD)
2. Open the CD drive tray and put in CD, Close the CD drive tray
3. After a few seconds the Windows Media player should start playing the CD. Once you see the CD track information on the screen. Press stop on the player and close out that screen.
4. Select (CDBB Disc) You select it twice. The first times it shows the information from the previous CD. The second time you select it, it shows the current information from the CD that’s in the tray. When you see this information on the screen, Open the drive tray and take out the CD.
5. Select (SAVE) You will be asked to Enter another CD /Yes or No
If you select yes, just open the CD tray and put in another CD, Close the tray and go to step No. 3 If No, just select No and close out that screen.
CD JUKE PRINTER SETTINGS
When you go to print your Title cards for the first time you will need to adjust the Print settings on the Print Page. At the top of the PRINT PAGE SETTINGS, press on File and you will see a drop down menu. Make sure the LowProfile Periferated Sheets Standard Arrows-No Cutouts /Single is check off )
Then go back to the Print Settings and set each of these settings as follows.
This will only have to be done once and the settings will be automatically saved until some one changes them.
PAPER: Letter (8.5 x 11 in.) Portrait
CARD SIZE: 2 15/16 x 4 5/8 Layout 2 columns x 2 rows
Top Margin 0.8525 between rows 0
Left Margin 1.095 between cols 0
ARROWS: Top Margin 0.3 Track No. Left Margin 0.41
CD#: Top Margin 0.13 Left Margin 1.134
ARTIST: Top Margin 1.0
CD TITLE: Top Margin 1.21
TRACKS: Top Margin 1.48 Left Margin 0.88
Width 1.815 Height 2.9150
Make sure these are checked off /Auto space tracks /alignment center /auto-number tracks /tracks print limit (all)
Track Numbers: Left Margin 0.55
(NOTE: AFTER YOU SET UP YOUR PRINT SETTINGS MAKE SURE WHEN YOU ARE READY TO PRINT UP SOME TITLE CARDS THAT YOU PRINT A TEST PAGE ON REGULAR PAPER OF THE CD’S THAT YOU SELECTED TO CONFIRM THAT THE PRINT SETTINGS ARE SET PROPERLY)
PRINTING TITLE CARDS FROM INVENTORY
1. Select each CD you want to Print from your inventory.
2. Select at least 4 CD’s at a time to fill a sheet.
3. Select Print from the Menu at the top of page.
4. Select Print Title Cards /Note: you might want to print a test page first on regular paper in case you make a mistake and you wont waste your cards.
5. Select (Print) /Make sure when you go back to you main inventory page that you go back to the drop down Print Menu and select (Uncheck All CD’s Marked For Printing) If you don’t do this you will end printing them a second time.
For more information, watch out You Tube video Printing CD Title Cards.
Additional assistance can be found at the Low Profile website.
You can also call me at 603-382-6272 and I will be glad to help you in any way I can.
Did this help you? Comment below or share!